Thursday, June 21, 2012

Skank OFF

I recently witnessed my very first skank off!!! These women that I was amongst went dead silent at the very sight of each other. I barely know them, but I know they like to speak loud and be the center of attention. At the event I was at 13 people were present. It was amazing because I barely knew anyone there, but I got the low down from some worthless side characters.  These women apparentlyy slept with the same man within the last year. That very act silenced the crowd. It was awesome. Imagine if a third skank would have been there? Triple threat match in the HELL IN THE CELL  and the winner gets to go Facebook Official with the man whore himself. SKANK OFF 2012 . I love human Behavior. Tranquil avoidance is always classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment